|Waktu pelaksanaan||:||14 – 15 Juli 2018|
|Lokasi||:||Kaliandra Resort, Prigen-Pasuruan|
|Event organizer||:||Malang Trail Runners|
Struggling and suffering are the essence of a life worth living. If you’re not pushing yourself beyond the comfort zone, if you’re not demanding more from yourself – expanding and learning as you go – you’re choosing a numb existence. You’re denying yourself an extraordinary trip” – Dean Karnazes. Mantra Summits Challenge offers you a tough, challenging, raw trail running course climb up to the peak of Welirang, Arjuna, Kembar 1 and Puthuk Lesung. The elevation challenge is the essence of this race. The rocky trails, the bush, the waterfall, the sulphur smell in the peak of Welirang and the famous of Arjuna will mixed up with a magnificent view from the top and along your leg move. Mantra Summits Challenge entering its third year offers you more challenge from what we have before. Now offering you to indulge the 75K ultra trail running. It climb up 5500 m elevation gain with additional hills to conquer, Budug Asu and Mahapena. MANTRA Runners is the organizer of this ultra trail race. We are pack of ultra trail runners in Malang who love to explore the beauty, the hidden trails around home not everybody knows and in turn share it with you through this event. As runners as you are, we understand what you are seeking of, what you are expecting of in the ultra trail race like Mantra Summits Challenge. A well managed water station making sure your wellbeing to be taking care of and our fellow runners whom voluntarily will serve you with full heartedly hospitality is the major part of this race we really focusing on. You will find us with a unique Arema hospitality whom will treat you as a friend. We love to make a friendship. All those things make this race an extraordinary race. Run in Mantra Summits Challenge, Run Somewhere Extraodinary
Registration Fee includes:
1. Entry ticket to Kaliandra Eco Resort and Farm.
2. Entry ticket TAHURA.
3. BIB Number.
4. Hoodie for all categories.
5. Snacks, Fruits and drinks at Water Station.
6. Finisher Medal (Under COT).
7. Refreshment at the finish line.
1. That all registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions. You may not give or sell your BIB number to another runner - doing so may result in your disqualification and runners using your BIB number.
2. If you would like to change the category, you will be charged Rp 100,000 change in addition to the difference in category fees.
3. If the category downgrade, the difference in the registration fee will not be refunded.
4. For questions about the registration of the race, please contact Mantra Summits Challenge admin.
Terms, conditions, and privacy policies :